“EPIX Road to the NHL Winter Classic Sweepstakes”
Sponsored by Studio 3 Partners LLC
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
2. Entry Period: The entry period for the “EPIX Road to the NHL Winter Classic Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00:01 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 20, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on December 8, 2014 (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (ET) on December 8, 2014. The odds of winning depend on the total number of Eligible Entries (hereinafter defined) received for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Entry requires a Facebook account. During the Entry Period, (a) visit www.facebook.com/epix, www.facebook.com/NHL, www.facebook.com/WashingtonCapitals, or www.facebook.com/nhlblackhawks (each, a “Sweepstakes Website” and collectively, the “Sweepstakes Websites”), (b) click on the Sweepstakes tab, (iii) fill out the entry form (the “Entry Form”), and (iv) submit the Entry Form.
Entries must be submitted during the Entry Period from your own Facebook account. You will need to create a Facebook account if you don’t already have one. Membership on Facebook is free (as of the date of publication of these Official Rules) and registration can be obtained by logging onto http://www.facebook.com and following the onscreen instructions to create a new account. By submitting an Entry to this Sweepstakes via Facebook, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE TERMS OF SERVICE OF FACEBOOK (http://facebook.com/terms.php?ref=pf).
You must submit your entry in accordance with the instructions above during the Entry Period to count as one (1) “Entry”. Limit of one (1) Entry per person per day, regardless of the Sweepstakes Website utilized for entry. Any sort of automated Entry sent via bot is strictly prohibited. Any entrant suspected or found to be submitting automated Entries of any kind will be disqualified. All Entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall hereinafter be referred to as “Eligible Entries”. Please note that if you do not respond to the winner’s notification described in Section 6, you will be disqualified and another winner may be selected.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized subscriber of the Facebook account used to participate in the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned a Facebook account by Facebook. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All Entries must comply with the Facebook terms of service and Facebook rules available at the Facebook website. Creating multiple Facebook accounts in order to exceed the limit on Entries permitted by these Official Rules may result in the disqualification of such Entries from such accounts.
If you opt to submit an Entry via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Sweepstakes), standard data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your services agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that you are solely responsible for all data charges that you may incur. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile device means that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to the Sweepstakes, including notifying you if you are a potential winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier’s rate plan. Check your mobile device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
5. Winner Selection/Notification:
There will be one (1) winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Grand Prize Winner”). The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected at random within approximately twenty-four (24) hours of the conclusion of the Entry Period from among all Eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts over the twenty-four (24) hour period following the potential Grand Prize Winner’s selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner via the email address and/or phone number provided on the Entry Form. In the event that a potential Grand Prize Winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of first being contacted, such potential Grand Prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. This process will be repeated until a potential Grand Prize Winner responds, as time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner from among the Eligible Entries received in the event that a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
The final determination of the Grand Prize Winner shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Entry Period or to not select a Grand Prize Winner if Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that there are an insufficient number of Eligible Entries. To the extent permitted by law, the Released Parties disclaim any liability from, and entrants, whether or not the Grand Prize Winner, agree to waive any claims against the Released Parties relating to the selection or awarding process.
6. Winner Verification: The potential Grand Prize Winner and Guest (hereinafter defined) must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within one (1) business day of being notified as the potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Grand Prize Winner, such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion. To be awarded the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize Winner (and if a Minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) must sign within one (1) business day of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, claims, suits, demands, and causes of action for personal injury (including emotional distress), death and/or damage (including property damage), theft, loss, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of publicity rights, merchandise delivery or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the receipt, possession, use, misuse or acceptance of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prize; (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sponsor the right to use their name (including, without limitation, any screen name or “handle” associated with an Entry), and likeness, signature, voice and biography for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or further approval; and (c) any other documentation required by Sponsor, including a W2 form and Grand Prize Winner’s social security number for tax purposes (collectively, the “Releases”). Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such Releases. The potential Grand Prize Winner shall also cause his/her Guest (and if a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) to sign the applicable Releases within the timeframe designated by Sponsor or the portion of the Grand Prize related to the Guest will be forfeited. The potential Grand Prize Winner and Guest (and if a Minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) also must acknowledge that the Released Parties have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize and that the Grand Prize Winner and Guest will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Grand Prize. The potential Grand Prize Winner and Guest (and if a Minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by Sponsor or the potential Grand Prize Winner may forfeit the Grand Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Failure to return all such documents and comply with Sponsor’s deadlines, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return (or decline) of any prize or prize notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A POTENTIAL GRAND PRIZE WINNER (AS DETERMINED IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH POTENTIAL GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Prizes (1): There will be one (1) “Grand Prize” awarded to the Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize shall consist of a trip for Grand Prize Winner and his/her one (1) guest (“Guest”) to attend the NHL Winter Classic game on January 1, 2015 between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Washington Capitals at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C. (the “Game”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Four Thousand Six Hundred Seventy Five Dollars ($4,675.00) depending on time of travel and place of departure, and consists of:
(a) Roundtrip economy airfare for Grand Prize Winner and Guest, departing from an airport near the Grand Prize Winner’s residence (determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion), and arriving at an airport in the Washington, D.C. area (determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion);
(b) Three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy; room and tax only) (the “Hotel”);
(c) Daily breakfast at the Hotel for Grand Prize Winner and Guest;
(d) Two (2) tickets to the Game for Grand Prize Winner and Guest;
(e) Round-trip ground transportation between the Washington, D.C. area airport and the Hotel;
(f) Round-trip ground transportation between the Hotel and the Game;
(g) Opportunity to participate in the NHL free-skate at Nationals Park (the “Free Skate”);
(h) Opportunity to attend an official practice for the Game (the “Practice”)
(i) One (1) EPIX Swag Bag for Grand Prize Winner only;
(j) A one hundred fifty dollar ($150.00) gift card to Shop.NHL.com (the “Shop Gift Card”) for Grand Prize Winner only; and
(k) A five hundred dollar ($500.00) gift card for Grand Prize Winner only.
One (1) prize will be awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes. The total ARV for all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is Four Thousand Six Hundred Seventy Five Dollars ($4,675.00). The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at the time of Grand Prize fulfillment and the time of travel and the distance between departure and destination.
Any difference between the ARV and actual value, if any, will not be awarded. If for any reason any Grand Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in its discretion and shall award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, which may include, but is not limited to, a cash prize equivalent to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Grand Prize Winner acknowledges that the Free Skate and the Practice have no monetary value, and in the event that the Free Skate and/or the Practice is delayed, cancelled or postponed for any reason, and/or Grand Prize Winner and Guest do not attend the Free Skate and/or Practice for any reason, such portion of the Grand Prize shall be forfeited and no substitution or additional compensation shall be provided. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted by the Grand Prize Winner will be forfeited. If the Grand Prize is forfeited in its entirety, and there is sufficient time to determine, notify and verify an alternate Grand Prize Winner, the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate Grand Prize Winner.
A potential Grand Prize Winner is not a recipient of the Grand Prize until he/she has been verified as the Grand Prize Winner by Sponsor and has completed and executed the Releases and timely returned them to Sponsor. Upon finalizing all prize arrangements for the Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the Grand Prize to the Grand Prize Winner, and Grand Prize Winner assumes full responsibility for the Grand Prize. If for any reason whatsoever, the Grand Prize Winner is unable to utilize any services or portions of the Grand Prize after all arrangements have been made and paid, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to him/her. Any details related to the Grand Prize not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Arrangements for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be made by Sponsor. All costs and expenses not specifically listed as part of the prize, including, without limitation, any incidental costs incurred in connection with the Grand Prize are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility.
The Shop Gift Card is redeemable only online at Shop.NHL.com (the "Shop") in connection with the purchase of merchandise. The Shop Gift Card may not be re-sold, transferred, redeemed for cash, used as payment on or credit to any credit card accounts, or applied to prior purchases. No credit or cash is given for any unused portion. The Shop Gift Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The Grand Prize Winner will be subject to all terms and rules of the Shop Gift Card as stated on the certificate. In the event the Grand Prize Winner purchases merchandise from the Shop whose stated value exceeds the amount remaining on the Shop Gift Card, the Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for payment of those excess costs above the Shop Gift Card’s remaining value; conversely, if there is an amount remaining on the Shop Gift Card after a given purchase, such remaining unused amount may be applied toward future purchases until the Shop Gift Card has been fully used.
The Grand Prize Winner must be available to travel on the dates specified by EPIX in its sole discretion, which shall be on or about December 30, 2014 through and including January 3, 2015. If a potential Grand Prize Winner is not available to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor in its sole discretion, such Grand
Prize Winner privileges and the Grand Prize will be terminated and an alternative winner will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries, time permitting.
If the Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian and such person must be deemed to be the Guest. If the Grand Prize Winner is a Minor, the Grand Prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian.
The Grand Prize Winner and Guest must possess valid travel documents in order to travel. The Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. Guest traveling with Grand Prize Winner must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. If the Guest resides in a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, such Guest must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian who must be deemed the Grand Prize Winner. If the Grand Prize Winner does not designate an eligible Guest by the designated date specified by Sponsor, the portion of the Grand Prize related to the Guest will be forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation if the Grand Prize Winner resides within one hundred (100) miles of Washington, D.C. Sponsor will determine the airline and hotel in its sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. The Released Parties shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically listed above as being provided, including, without limitation, additional ground transportation, luggage fees, meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Grand Prize are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Without limiting the foregoing, flight itinerary may include one or more stops and/or layovers. Certain documentation and requirements may be necessary for air travel, such as photo identification. Grand Prize Winner and Guest are solely responsible for any documentation and requirements and determining applicable procedures and restrictions. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must provide their own transportation to and from the departure airport. Grand Prize air travel cannot be used to accrue frequent flier miles, awards or other perquisites. Travel and accommodation services are provided according to the terms and conditions of the respective service provider, and Sponsor and the other Released Parties assume no responsibility to Grand Prize Winner or Guest with respect to the service providers.
The value of the Grand Prize may be taxable to the Grand Prize Winner as income. The Grand Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Grand Prize Winner (or if a Minor, in the name of his/her parent/guardian) for the actual value of the Grand Prize received. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, the Grand Prize Winner (as well as all other entrants) are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on the Grand Prize Winner at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Grand Prize Winner if he/she is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Grand Prize as described herein.
8. General Terms:
Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR GUEST OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR GUEST THAT WILL BRING SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER, GUEST, SPONSOR, THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE OR ANY MEMBER CLUB THEREOF, INTO DISREPUTE OR OTHERWISE SHED A NEGATIVE LIGHT ONTO SPONSOR, THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE OR ANY MEMBER CLUB THEREOF (IN SPONSOR’S, THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE’S OR THE APPLICABLE MEMBER CLUB’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED, AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER AND/OR HIS/HER GUEST MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE ANY LOCATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, postage-due or otherwise undeliverable entries, mail, notices, release forms, declarations or other correspondence. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Grand Prize and the Grand Prize Winner. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or for any reason that Sponsor deems necessary, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Grand Prize may be awarded to a winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and/or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. Use of any device to automate an entry is prohibited, including, but not limited to, software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (a) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated method of entry; (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and each of their respective agents, representatives, employees, officers, directors, governors, partners, successors and assigns (together with the Released Parties, the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all claims, suits, demands, causes of action, liability, loss or damage resulting or arising from (a) the Sweepstakes or any component thereof or any Sweepstakes-related or Grand Prize-related activity, including entry or participation therein, (b) acceptance, possession, delivery, receipt, use or misuse or redemption of the Grand Prize, and/or (c) the violation of any privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary right. Entrants further agree to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Indemnified Parties, and hereby acknowledge that said Indemnified Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Grand Prize.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURY, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, SUITS, DEMANDS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE REMOVAL FROM ANY SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE(S) OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS) OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY GRAND-PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, AND/OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF ANY SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE(S), THE DOWNLOADING OF AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL FROM ANY SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE(S), THE REMOVAL FROM ANY SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE(S) OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE GRAND PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. Request for Name of Winner and Official Rules: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by February 8, 2015 to: “EPIX Road to the NHL Winter Classic Sweepstakes” EPIX, 1515 Broadway, 46th Floor, New York, NY 10036. Please note on the front left-hand corner of the outer envelope whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or the names of the “Winner”. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
10. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Studio 3 Partners LLC, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook. Inquiries should be directed to Studio 3 Partners LLC, not to Facebook.