“#MyWinterClassic Photo Sweepstakes”
Sponsored by Studio 3 Partners LLC
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
2. Entry Period: The entry period for the “#MyWinterClassic Photo Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 9:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 16, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2014 (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2014. The odds of winning depend on the total number of Eligible Entries (hereinafter defined) received for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Entry requires a public Instagram account. To enter the Sweepstakes, (1) Follow @EPIX on Instagram, (2) take a photo that demonstrates your outdoor hockey spirit, and (3) post your photo on Instagram and tag your photo with the hashtags #MyWinterClassic and #Sweeps. Note: You must tag your photo with both hashtags. Your Entry must consist of a photo only. Any Entries which include a video will be disqualified.
Entries must be submitted during the Entry Period from your own Instagram account. Your Instagram account must be public. You will need to create an Instagram account if you don’t already have one. Membership on Instagram is free (as of the date of publication of these Official Rules) and registration for Instagram requires downloading the free application to your mobile device and following the onscreen instructions to create a new account. The Instagram application is available for download from iTunes or directly from the App Store on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, or from the Google Play store on your Android device.
By submitting an Entry to this Sweepstakes via Instagram along with the hashtags #MyWinterClassic and #Sweeps, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE TERMS OF SERVICE OF INSTAGRAM (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms). You are required to follow @EPIX on Instagram so you can see updates and announcements relating to the Sweepstakes, including the announcement to see if you’ve won (pending verification) in addition to the notification described in Section 5 below. The potential Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the Entry.
You must submit your entry in accordance with the instructions above during the Entry Period to count as one (1) “Entry”. Limit of one (1) Entry per person. Any sort of automated Entry sent via bot is strictly prohibited. Any entrant suspected or found to be submitting automated Entries of any kind will be disqualified. All Entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall hereinafter be referred to as “Eligible Entries”. Please note that if you do not timely respond to the winners’ notification described in Section 5, you will be disqualified and another winner may be selected.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized subscriber of the Instagram account used to participate in the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned an Instagram account by Instagram. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All Entries must comply with the Instagram terms of service and the Instagram rules available at the Instagram website. Creating multiple Instagram accounts in order to exceed the limit on Entries permitted by these Official Rules may result in the disqualification of such entries from such accounts.
Entering this Sweepstakes requires you to submit an Entry via your wireless mobile device and standard data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your services agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that you are solely responsible for all data charges that you may incur. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile device means that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to the Sweepstakes, including notifying you if you are a potential Winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier’s rate plan. Check your mobile device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL SUBMISSIONS AND METADATA SUBMITTED FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE PUBLICLY VIEWABLE. IN ADDITION, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEIR ENTRIES MAY BE RETWEETED OR REPOSTED BY THE PUBLIC OR OPEN TO PUBLIC COMMENTARY, FOR WHICH THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE.
Except for any material provided to an entrant by Sponsor in connection with an entrant’s Entry, each Entry must constitute a completely original work by the entrant (e.g., the photo (a) must not have been (i) previously released commercially; (ii) taken or composed, in whole or in part, from any source other than the entrant; or (iii) commissioned, developed or produced for any commercial enterprise; and (b) must not contain images, music, language, lyrics, characters, graphics, underlying source code or other elements which have been created, developed, copyrighted, trademarked and/or patented or which are owned or subject to proprietary or licensing rights of or by any entity other than entrant(s) personally and in their individual capacity(ies)). If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor from any entrant at any time. If there is any identifiable person, other than entrant, appearing in the Entry, the Entry will be automatically disqualified. By submitting an Entry, each entrant warrants and represents that he/she consents to the submission and use of the Entry in the Sweepstakes, and to its posting on Sponsor’s websites (including, without limitation, www.epix.com) and/or any other site (including, without limitation, Sponsor’s social media accounts) as determined by Sponsor and/or its agent.
Each entrant agrees: (a) that he/she has all rights to the contents of the Entry and all components thereof, and that the entrant has obtained all rights, consents and permissions necessary to grant the rights granted herein; (b) that the Entry does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (c) that the Entry is free and clear of any liens or claims with respect to the use of the Entry in the manner authorized herein and will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity claims, or infringe on any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever, including, but not limited to, claims for re-use fees or residuals; and (d) that the Entry is not and will not be defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene.
Each entrant shall retain all copyright in his/her Entry, provided, however, that each entrant agrees that by entering this Sweepstakes, he/she is granting Sponsor (and its subsidiaries, parents and affiliates and affiliated networks, successors, assignees and licensees) the non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable right and license, but not the obligation, to exhibit, broadcast, copy, reproduce, encode, compress, encrypt, incorporate data into, edit, dub, superimpose, rebroadcast, transmit, record, publicly perform, distribute and synchronize in timed relation to visual elements, his/her Entry and/or any portions or excerpts thereof, in any manner, an unlimited number of times, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised for any purpose, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Sponsor may use the Entries (or any portion thereof, including, without limitation, an entrant’s Instagram screen name) to advertise, promote and publicize the Sweepstakes, Sponsor’s business, products and programming services and/or Sponsor’s websites in all media throughout the universe and may authorize others to do so; such advertising, promotion and publicity may include portions and excerpts, in addition to cut-in, synchronized, dubbed and superimposed versions of the Entries. Each entrant acknowledges that Sponsor may use the Entries in accordance with the permissions granted herein without any payment to the entrant or any third party. Except where prohibited by law, submission of an Entry grants Sponsor the right in perpetuity to reproduce, publish, display, use, edit, adjust, modify, abridge, condense, and excerpt such Entry in any way, in any and all media, and to sublicense such rights, without limitation and without compensation to entrants.
Entrants agree that the Entries shall not contain, include or involve any of the following:
• Gratuitous obscenity
• Crude, vulgar or offensive pictures, depictions, images, language and/or symbols
• Gang signs or symbols
• Excessive, extreme or gratuitous violence
• Glamorization of illegal drug or alcohol use
• Commercial products (e.g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands, logos or endorsements
• Unauthorized trademarks and copyrighted materials
• Disparagement of Sponsor
• Disparagement of the National Hockey League or any member club thereof or any current or former player
• License plates, phone numbers, personal addresses – physical, email or otherwise
• Website or web page links
• Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliation of other people (publicly or otherwise), any assault or threatening of others
• Trespassing or the violation of other people’s rights or property
• Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (e.g., inflicting emotional distress)
• Conduct or activities in violation of these Official Rules
• Any other content, display, materials and/or images that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion
• Any person other than entrant who is or may be recognizable in any way
• Any minors
Language and themes contained in Entries will be evaluated by Sponsor based on content and social acceptability.
Sponsor is not obligated to use, publish, display or broadcast any submitted Entries (in whole or in part). Each entrant acknowledges that Sponsor will rely on such entrant’s agreement and compliance with these Official Rules when entrant submits or attempts to submit the Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entries that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of its standards or practices policies or the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor may modify or edit any material related to an Entry or request entrants to do so, so that such materials meet such guidelines.
By submitting an Entry into this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to, confirms and represents to Sponsor that neither he/she nor anyone else has engaged or taken part in (or induced or encouraged anyone else to engage or take part in) any activity or conduct in connection with this Sweepstakes that: (a) may or is likely to harm or create a risk of harm, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to any person, other living thing or property; (b) may or is likely to create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person, other living thing or property; (c) may or is likely to constitute a crime, unlawful or non-consensual activities (e.g., conduct that could lead to criminal prosecution), tortuous conduct (e.g., conduct that could lead to civil prosecution) or the violation or infringement of the rights of any other party; or (d) violates any of the terms or conditions of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection/Notification:
There will be three (3) winners (each, a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners”). The potential Winners will be selected at random within approximately one (1) week of the conclusion of the Entry Period from among all Eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts over the forty-eight (48) hour period following the potential Winners’ selection to contact each potential Winner via a public comment on each potential Winner’s Entry. You are required to follow @EPIX on Instagram so you can see the Winners’ announcement to see if you’ve won (pending verification). In the event that a potential Winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of first being contacted, such potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. This process will be repeated until a potential Winner responds, as time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Winner from among the Eligible Entries received in the event that a potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
The final determination of the Winners shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Entry Period or to not select any or all Winners if Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that there are an insufficient number of Eligible Entries. To the extent permitted by law, the Released Parties disclaim any liability from, and entrants, whether or not a Winner, agree to waive any claims against Sponsor and the Released Parties relating to the selection or awarding process.
6. Winner Verification: Each potential Winner of a Prize must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within three (3) days of being notified as a potential Winner. In the event of non-compliance by a potential Winner, such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion. To be awarded a Prize, each potential Winner (and if a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, claims, suits, demands, and causes of action for personal injury (including emotional distress), death, and/or damage (including property damage), theft, loss, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of publicity rights, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the receipt, possession, use, misuse or acceptance of a Prize or any portion thereof; (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sponsor the right to use their name (including, without limitation, any screen name or “handle” associated with an Entry), and likeness, signature, voice and biography for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation or approval; and (c) any other documentation required by Sponsor, including a W2 form and Winner’s social security number for tax purposes (collectively, the “Releases”). Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such Releases. Each potential Winner (and if a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to the foregoing and in addition, each potential Winner (and if a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to obtain, upon request of Sponsor, any additional documentation and releases necessary to prove his/her unrestricted ownership in all materials contained in his/her Entry and Sponsor’s right to use such Entry, in whole or in part, without limitation, in all media and for any purpose whatsoever without compensation or further obligation to Winner or any other person or party. Each potential Winner (and if a Minor his/her parent or legal guardian) also must acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to a Prize and that each potential Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to a Prize. Each potential Winner (and if a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) also must complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to a Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by Sponsor or the potential Winner may forfeit the Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Failure to return all such documents and comply with Sponsor’s deadlines, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return (or decline) of any prize or prize notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A POTENTIAL WINNER (AS DETERMINED IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH POTENTIAL WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Prizes (3): Three (3) total prizes will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Each Winner shall receive one (1) EPIX Presents Road to the NHL Winter Classic Swag Bag and hockey gear (each, a “Prize”, and collectively, the “Prizes”).
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is Eight Hundred Fifty Dollars ($850.00). The ARV of all Prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is Two Thousand Five Hundred Fifty Dollars ($2,550.00).
Any difference between the ARV and actual value, if any, will not be awarded. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of a Prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
Any portion of a Prize not accepted by a Winner will be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited in its entirety, and there is sufficient time to determine, notify and verify an alternate Winner, such Prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner.
A potential Winner is not a recipient of a Prize until he/she has been verified as a Winner by Sponsor and has completed and executed the Releases and timely returned them to Sponsor. Upon finalizing all prize arrangements for a Winner, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the Prize to such Winner, and such Winner assumes full responsibility for the Prize. If for any reason whatsoever, a Winner is unable to utilize any services or portions of the Prize after all arrangements have been made and paid, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to him/her. Any details related to the Prizes not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
The Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately one (1) month of the Winners’ selection and verification, subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Arrangements for fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Sponsor. All costs and expenses not specifically listed as part of a Prize, including, without limitation, any incidental costs incurred in connection with a Prize are solely each Winner’s responsibility.
The value of the Prize may be taxable to each Winner as income. Each Winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of each Winner (or if a Minor, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian) for the actual value of the Prize received. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, the Winners (as well as all other entrants) are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on the Winners at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely each Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner if he/she is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize a Prize as described herein.
8. General Terms:
Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY ANY WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER, SPONSOR, THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE OR ANY MEMBER CLUB THEREOF INTO DISREPUTE OR OTHERWISE SHED A NEGATIVE LIGHT ONTO SPONSOR, THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE OR ANY MEMBER CLUB THEREOF (IN SPONSOR’S, THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE’S OR THE APPLICABLE MEMBER CLUB’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, postage-due, or otherwise undeliverable or undelivered entries, mail, notices, release forms, declarations or other correspondence. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prizes and the Winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or for any reason that Sponsor deems necessary, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Prizes may be awarded to Winners to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and/or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. Use of any device to automate an entry is prohibited, including, but not limited to, software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (a) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated method of entry; (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Each entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and each of their respective agents, representatives, employees, officers, directors, governors, partners, successors, and assigns (together with the Released Parties, the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all claims, suits, demands, causes of action, liability, loss or damage resulting or arising from (a) the Sweepstakes or any component thereof or any Sweepstakes-related activity, including entry or participation therein, (b) acceptance, possession, delivery, receipt, use or misuse or redemption of a Prize, including participation in any Prize-related activity and/or (c) the breach of any of entrant’s representations, warranties, obligations or agreements under these official rules. Entrants further agree to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Indemnified Parties, and hereby acknowledge that said Indemnified Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Prizes.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURY, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, SUITS, DEMANDS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE REMOVAL OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY AND/OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF ANY WEBSITES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE DOWNLOADING OF AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE REMOVAL OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by February 28, 2015 to: “#MyWinterClassic Photo Sweepstakes”, EPIX, 1515 Broadway, 46th Floor, New York, New York 10036. Please note on the front left hand corner of the outer envelope whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or the names of the “Winners”. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
10. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Studio 3 Partners LLC, 1515 Broadway, New York, New York, 10036. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored by any Released Parties other than Sponsor, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram. Inquiries should be directed to Studio 3 Partners LLC, not to the other Released Parties or Instagram.