For Charter Customers
How do I add EPIX to my Charter subscription?Charter offers two options for adding EPIX depending on your Charter subscription.
Charter TV subscribers can add EPIX as a premium service. EPIX comes with access to EPIX on TV, EPIX On Demand with over 150 movies, and thousands of EPIX movies streaming to your computer or internet-connected devices. Internet-connected devices include tablets, smart phones, and streaming media players like Roku. If you’d like to add EPIX to your Charter TV subscription, please click here to chat live with a Charter Agent or have a Charter Agent call you directly.
At no extra cost, Charter Internet Plus, Max, or Ultra100 subscribers get EPIX on charter.net, on EpixHD.com, and streaming to internet-connected devices. Additional access to EPIX on TV and EPIX On Demand requires a Charter TV and EPIX subscription. If you’d like to upgrade your Charter Internet service to one of the three levels that includes EPIX streaming movies, please click here for more information.
You can also always call Charter directly at 1-888-438-2427.
What is EPIX Online Content?EPIX Online content consists of over 3,000 viewing choices online each month and is available at no additional charge with your Charter TV EPIX subscription. Plus, it’s included at no additional cost with Charter Internet Plus, Max, and Ultra100! To watch, use your Charter login at either http://www.charter.net/tv/3/network/vendor/Epix or Charter.EpixHD.com.
How do I log in to access EPIX Online Content?Use your Charter credentials to access EPIX Online Content.
•Customers with Charter Internet should log in with their charter.net email address, password and service address zip code
•Customers who do not have Charter Internet should log in with their Charter My Account username, password and service address zip code
Your Charter credentials can be entered at either http://www.charter.net/tv/3/network/vendor/Epix or Charter.EpixHD.com
To set up additional EPIX logins, visit charter.net/myaccount. Each qualifying customer can have up to 10 logins.
How do I set up EPIX Online Parental Controls?The Charter Head of Household can set viewing permissions for all sub account holders by visiting charter.net/videoparentalcontrols or by visiting charter.net/myaccount and clicking on “Online Video Parental Controls”. By default, all sub accounts are set to TV-14 and TV-PG.
Please note: You may need to log out and log back in for parental control settings to take effect. If you are logging in and out with multiple users and changing parental controls on the same browser, you may also need to clear your browser’s cookies. To delete cookies in Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”. From here you can delete temporary files and cookies. In Firefox, select “Tools” and “Clear Recent History”.
Why am I having trouble with my parental controls?The Charter Head of Household can set viewing permissions for all sub account holders by visiting charter.net/videoparentalcontrols or by visiting charter.net/myaccount and clicking on “Online Video Parental Controls”. By default, all sub accounts are set to TV-14 and TV-PG. If you have questions regarding who is listed as the Head of Household, please contact Charter for verification. You can reach a Charter representative online by clicking here or by calling 1-888-438-2427.
Once you have changed your parental controls, please be advised that you must log out, clear your cookies, and wait about five minutes for the cache to clear before logging back in. The new parental controls should now be set. If you have any further questions, you can contact Charter by following this link.
To clear your cookies:
Internet Explorer 7
1. From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Internet Options.
2. Under "Browsing history", click Delete.
3. To delete your cache, click Delete files.
To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies.
To delete your history, click Delete history.
4. Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Internet Explorer 8
1. From the Safety menu in the upper right, click Delete Browsing History.
2. Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
3. Click Delete.
1. From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History.
2. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
3. Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose which elements to clear.
4. Click Clear Now.
1. On the upper right, from the Tools menu, select Options.
2. From the Under the Hood tab, click Clear browsing data.
3. Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site data).
4. You can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information from the Clear data from this period drop-down menu. To clear your entire cache, select Everything.
5. Click Clear browsing data.
1. From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari.
2. From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset.
I'm trying to watch a movie in Apple Safari, but it's not working.
How do I set my movie to higher quality?
Are there any downloads required to use EpixHD.com?You need to have the current version of Adobe Flash... Which you probably already have.
You can get the latest version of Flash for free here.
Need more help?Click here for more help from Charter.